BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  USA Biodiesel Connections  Hop To Forums  California    San Diego Biodiesel COOP
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Diego Biodiesel COOP
 Login/Join

posted
I'm interested in meeting others in the San Diego area about forming a Biodiesel COOP. Who else is interested in this?

--Tony

Learn to make BioDiesel <a href="http://2ca7cf6cscrp1li7-dgwat2zc1.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=BIODIESEL1" target="_top">Click Here!</a>

Location: San Diego | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to be part of a COOP. i do not have the room in my condo to make biodiesel.

Location: San Diego, Golden Hill | Registered: May 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JShipley:
I would like to be part of a COOP. i do not have the room in my condo to make biodiesel.

Great to hear! Our first meeting is this Sunday, June 1, 2008 at 1pm. Hope to see you there!

San Diego Co-op discussion
Date: Sunday June 1, 2008
Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Author: ircone
Type: Meeting
Sunday June 1 2008 at 1PM
5328 Middleton Road
San Diego Ca 92109

Learn to make BioDiesel <a href="http://2ca7cf6cscrp1li7-dgwat2zc1.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=BIODIESEL1" target="_top">Click Here!</a>

Location: San Diego | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How Did the meeting go? I was not able to atend. my e-mail is jshipley@nassco.com I would like to go to any meeting that are coming up.

Location: San Diego, Golden Hill | Registered: May 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are moving to Oceanside and have a 40 gal processing unit. we're interested in forming coop with folks in San Diego area.

posted Hide Post
quote:
l

Has there been any headway with the San Diego Biodiesel coop? I am here in the area and have built many processors, and also convert cars. Let me know if I can help.

Topher

2000 F-250 7.3 with 160,000 on WVO, probably 10,000 of that in Biodiesel, total milage of 333.333 + !!

Location: Kenya, New Orleans, Massachusetts | Registered: July 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post