BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  USA Biodiesel Connections  Hop To Forums  Kansas    Anyone in Kansas making bio-diesel?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone in Kansas making bio-diesel?
 Login/Join

posted
I would be interested in talking with other people in Kansas that are either manufacturing bio-diesel currently, or have hopes of doing it in the future. I live on a farm/ranch in SouthCentral Kansas, and would like to eventually manufacture my own bio-diesel. I would be interested in seeing some other peoples setups in person, and picking their brains a bit.
thanks,
coadman

Location: Kansas | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You don't seem to be having any better luck than I am at finding BD folks to talk with.
I am setting up my processor now and guess I will just have to go it alone.
I am in the OKC area and I can't believe no one here is doing this.
Anyway best of luck,
Darrell

Location: Okalhoma city | Registered: June 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Making bio here in the Kansas City area. Using a BioPro. Where are you located?

Location: Kansas | Registered: June 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Able to make up to 1.4M gallons of ASTM cold soaked biodiesel in Cottonwood Falls Kansas. We begin selling to the public Monday September 28th. Significant discounts are available to customers that purchase bulk quantities and can pick it up at our plant. Delivery is available through a 3rd party contractor. Both on-road and off-road fuel is available.

Contact us at http://www.r3energyllc.com

Location: CO, CA, KS, or FL | Registered: January 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi!

Making bio in appleseed processor outside Manhattan, Ks....when it is warm.

Location: Kansas | Registered: March 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So are you guys trying to make biodiesel commercially, or at home?