Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Moving, selling all equipment
 Login/Join

posted
I have a 110 gallon "turnover" processor with inline and in-tank electric elements, temperature gauge, sight glass and mixing nozzle, along with all plumbing. I am selling my wash tank built from an IBC tote with a standpipe, inline heater, wooden bubblers, and wash/dry nozzles. I also have a filtering filling station with drum, inline 1 micron and water blocking polishing filters, polyurethane filling hose and a fuel meter.

I also have some methanol and lye, titration equipment, containers of all sorts, miscellaneous plumbing fittings and tubing. Need to clear this all out in preparation to move.

I have it posted with contact information in denver.craigslist.org. Prices are all negotiable for any or all the stuff.

https://denver.craigslist.org/for/6010735020.html

'05 CRD B100
'01 TDi B100

Location: Colorado | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, is biodiesel dead?

'05 CRD B100
'01 TDi B100

posted Hide Post
I really need to move this stuff, and I'd love to help out a local Denver brewer. I'm very flexible on price, lots of hardware and supplies.

'05 CRD B100
'01 TDi B100

posted Hide Post
I suggest you reach out to Summit County Biodiesel, or whatever they call themselves now -- it may be Summit Greasecycling. There used to be a nice guy that was over that operation named Dara Lor, if memory serves -- he and I exchanged messages and talked, but that was probably ten years ago now. I think he's pretty much got a lock on WVO collection up around Breckenridge, and I think he even has the county shuttle buses there running on a biodiesel blend. I spend my vacation time at a cabin up there and have seen stuff on the bus wraps about biofuel.

He's not exactly a homebrewer anymore, but those are his roots and he's a nice fellow. He may be interested in your equipment, or he may be connected to a local network that would have an interested member. Just an idea that might help you move your stuff along.

Cheers, John