BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Classified ads  Hop To Forums  Biodiesel and SVO equipment & supplies For sale/wanted    Oil filtering and handling equipment

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oil filtering and handling equipment
 Login/Join

posted
I have a lot of WVO oil handling equipment that I want to clear out of my barn. I hope for them to go to a good home rather than the dump and I don't have time to part them out individually:

-Steel 55 gal drum
-Three 55 gal plastic drums set up as a 3 stage gravity settling/filtering station
-Centrifuge
-Two IBC totes, 1 has 100 gal filtered WVO
-One storage tank on stand, heavy plastic 29"W x 29"D x 36"T
-Rolling tilting barrel lift cart
-3 point hitch barrel lifter
-Drum hand pump

I calculated the price to buy the items second hand to be around $790. I think a fair price for the whole lot is $200. All items haven't been used in 5 years and you know how sticky veg oil gets so be prepared to dismantle and clean the moving parts before use.

I can load into your trailer or pickup.

Location is Covington, Oh which is NW of Dayton.

This board helped me immensely when I was starting out so I will give you a few days head start before listing locally.

John (937) 418 382five