BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Biodiesel Quality    I'm looking Bromophenol Blue and Hydroclhoric Acid here in Ontario

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm looking Bromophenol Blue and Hydroclhoric Acid here in Ontario
 Login/Join

posted
I'm looking to buy some Bromophenol Blue and Hydroclhoric Acid for soap testing. The problem is that I can't get it from the states as it's a chemical. I was trying to get it from Utah supply, but with no luck. Where would I be able to get this localy of within Ontario? Any ideas would be apreciated as I would like to have this within a week or so.

Thanks,

Gab

Location: Northern Ontario, Canada | Registered: April 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Gab,
I used these guys to get my acid solution a year or 2 ago, they are in Quebec and they had it shipped here in about 3 days if I recall correctly. They should have the bromophenol blue too...
http://www.prolabscientific.co...lutions-p-21932.html
Cheers,
Jon

Location: Wellington County, Ontario Canada | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Gab;
Contact Laurentian University's chem dept in Sudbury. If they can't help you direct they can direct you to where you can get them.

Jon;
They are in Laval. I got my original chems from them when I first started out. They are expensive though. But they do or can get almost anything. They supply schools.

**My reactor/processor :B100WH.com
**B100 Heated Winter System
** Biodiesel Glycerine Soap - The Guide
- on 5 continents helping people make & sell soap from the Biodiesel Glycerine.
** Interview with RolfQuo Biodiesel commercial use of wood chips for filtering biodiesel

** Don't tell me who you are, show me what you do and I will tell you who you are.- Jerry Rubin**

** Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein**

**When truth cannot be refuted it is tyranny's job to silence the messenger - me**

Location: :-) Great White North eh ? | Registered: December 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks alot guys!

I will call today and get it done.

Gab

Location: Northern Ontario, Canada | Registered: April 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post