BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Biodiesel Quality    Composition of unreacted oil in the 3/27 dropout

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Composition of unreacted oil in the 3/27 dropout
 Login/Join

posted
Has anyone determined the composition of the two phases from the 3/27 test? That is: What are the percentages of mono-, di-, and triglycerides in both the methanol phase and the dropout phase of the 3/27 test at different levels of conversion? For example, if the dropout from a 1st stage test is 33%, 1.0 ml of the initial 3.0 ml what are the percentages of the three glycerides. Likewise for various other levels of conversion.
I tried to check the archives but didn't get any returns for the keyword, 3/27. Also would it be possible to change the difficulty of the security images. It may be just me but I sometimes need to try three images before one is accepted. Other sites use fewer characters and all numbers.