BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Biodiesel Quality    before shake

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

before shake
 Login/Join

posted
before shake

06' Jetta, 2001 DURAMAX
Bio-Diesel Engines are adictive!
If you ever go to Mexico don't forget to fuel up your diesel engine, border diesel from Mexico is imported from the U.S. you'll pay around $2 USD! per/Gal

Imagebefore_shake.jpg (74 Kb, 59 downloads) #1

Location: Rio Rico, AZ | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
after 5 mins

06' Jetta, 2001 DURAMAX
If you ever go to Mexico don't forget to fuel up your diesel engine, border diesel from Mexico is imported from the U.S. you'll pay around $2 USD! per/Gal

Imageafter_5min.jpg (45 Kb, 57 downloads) 5mins

Location: Rio Rico, AZ | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
after 10 min

06' Jetta, 2001 DURAMAX

Imageafter_10_min.jpg (65 Kb, 53 downloads) 10 min

posted Hide Post
shake

06' Jetta, 2001 DURAMAX

Imageshaking.jpg (55 Kb, 45 downloads) shake

posted Hide Post
2nd sample

06' Jetta, 2001 DURAMAX

Imageshaking__2.jpg (51 Kb, 41 downloads) shake 2 sample

posted Hide Post
shake 2

06' Jetta, 2001 DURAMAX

Imagebefore_shaking.jpg (56 Kb, 37 downloads) shake 2

posted Hide Post
guys, sorry I can't figure out how to post all pics in one post, or the pic itself w/o the link
well I have become very paranoid after my last mayo batch this was the final outcome after the emulsion stopped.

06' Jetta, 2001 DURAMAX

posted Hide Post
please feel free any recomendations/criticism will be appreciated!

06' Jetta, 2001 DURAMAX

posted Hide Post
Interesting color of bd, I don't think I have seen it that dark before.

Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: September 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the oil came from a chinese restaurant, it tritated 3.4 and it was very dark almost black, when I pumped it from my wash bucket to the jars it looked golden thru the transfer hose, but got brownish/orange after shaking it probably because it got wet, just a guess.. if you noticed there are two different samples one has a blue lid and the other is green, the green one got a "viloent" type of shake while the blue lid got a semi gentle shake.

06' Jetta, 2001 DURAMAX

posted Hide Post
Congrats, you got fuel. Soya sauce will contribute to oil's dark colour.

** Biodiesel Glycerine Soap - The Guide
- on 5 continents helping people make & sell soap from the Biodiesel Glycerine.

Location: :-) Great White North eh ? | Registered: December 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks Legal, you think that sauce would hurt anything?

06' Jetta, 2001 DURAMAX