BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Biodiesel Quality    duramax and Bio
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

duramax and Bio
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by duramadmax:
Yes I do carry a reseal kit and these seals are bio resistant. Assuming the inner check valves are still good and do not need replacing (I have not come up with a solution for these since mine are still good), this kit will fix the problem for a lot longer than the stock rubbers. If you are interested, just PM me. Thanks

Oh and yes it beats the $300 replacement head...

quote:
Will it cause a stall condition or will it just prevent us from priming after a filter change?

Yes on both. been there done that...

Could it cause a loss of power condition if the check valve that is visible when you remove the primer button assembly is damaged/

Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No I am not a vendor at dieselplace.com, just a member. The check valves in the filter base only work for priming purposes when replacing the filter. You just want to keep air fdrom entering the system since the charge pump on the cp3 in pulling a vacuum. Thats why they are a pain to trouble shoot since nothing leaks out...

Location: Norse | Registered: March 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post