BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Biodiesel Quality    another pix of my problem

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

another pix of my problem
 Login/Join

posted
not sure what happened but only one pix was posted
here is another pix of my problem

Imageebay_12-05-07_014.jpg (82 Kb, 155 downloads)

posted Hide Post
Looks like a picture of an MRI... your picture is not that clear, what kind of problem are you trying to describe?

06' Jetta, 2001 DURAMAX
Bio-Diesel Engines are adictive!
If you ever go to Mexico don't forget to fuel up your diesel engine, border diesel from Mexico is imported from the U.S. you'll pay around $2 USD! per/Gal

Location: Rio Rico, AZ | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Looks like a baseball in the bottom of a jar of biodiesel Big Grin

** Biodiesel Glycerine Soap - The Guide
- on 5 continents helping people make & sell soap from the Biodiesel Glycerine.

Location: :-) Great White North eh ? | Registered: December 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It looks like this post is referring back to a previous post:

Sorry, I can't help with the photo. Perhaps it wouldn't hurt to add a couple of additional pictures, and a better description of your what your experience is.

It always makes it easier on everyone to keep like-chains together. Posting something new bumps the old chain back to the top.

http://biodiesel.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/94110614...251065622#2251065622

Location: Oregon | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post