BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Straight Vegetable Oil (SVO) as fuel  Hop To Forums  Two Tank Systems    Looping WVO Return without a Filter?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looping WVO Return without a Filter?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
John,
I guess John won't read this post, but I hope I didn't offend anyone else with questions about his conversion system. IMHO, he does have a great deal of VO knowledge. Guess I'm on the "List"....

posted Hide Post
The List!! Oh No!!
Not "The List"!
Please! Please!
Not the List!

LOL

Yes he has a lot of vo knowledge...
So do you...that's for sure...

So thanks for those awesome and interesting efforts and say we laugh and get back on topic...

Or try...

LOL

Location: Ontario | Registered: April 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
say we laugh and get back on topic... Or try...

If people can keep to objective technical discussion on the public forum and address all personal comments to other members with Personal Messaging, then we can have interesting and informative discussions. It only breaks down when someone gets personal and starts grandstanding.
Just in case this is still not clear to anyone, addressing someone by name or using the word "you" is getting personal. Try to avoid it.

Location: coldest N.America | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As previously stated, I read through the 397 posts and found nothing about the VO design. The questions is still unanswered. The question is not meant to be personal. It is a request for information that will further the VO conversion designs for others on this forum. I apologize for using the pronoun as a personal reference.