BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Biodiesel Equipment    New vacuum tank for oil collection

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New vacuum tank for oil collection
 Login/Join

posted
My name is Sheldon Martin, President of PROVACS Manufacturing Inc. I am a plumber and often service restaurant grease traps. I went to a restaurant one day and they had been making Bio Fuel for there vehicle. They had said getting the product was the problem not making it.

So I invented a vacuum tank that fits into a pickup truck for collection. It is also used for many other applications as well, but oil collection had been the main goal.

Here is my website for you to see: www.ptvac.com ( Vacuum Tanks )

Hope this maybe of some help to someone whom is in the recovery and collection business.

Sheldon

Location: Courtenay, British Columbia | Registered: March 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
G'day Sheldon;

Looks like you have a nice product there, although you might also consider particpating in the forums with technical help as per plumbing etc as we all plumb to some extent while building our reactors for biodiesel production.

You will be competing with Murphy's Machines Super Sucker. Murphy has been a posting partcipating member for some time now and has built a solid reputation for generous customer service both before and after sales.

Stick around, maybe we can all learn something together.

**My reactor/processor :B100WH.com
**B100 Heated Winter System
** Biodiesel Glycerine Soap - The Guide
- on 5 continents helping people make & sell soap from the Biodiesel Glycerine.
** Interview with RolfQuo Biodiesel commercial use of wood chips for filtering biodiesel

** Don't tell me who you are, show me what you do and I will tell you who you are.- Jerry Rubin**

** Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein**

**When truth cannot be refuted it is tyranny's job to silence the messenger - me**

Location: :-) Great White North eh ? | Registered: December 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are those rectangular aluminum tanks?

I'm surprised they can take the pressure?

Do they take both positive and negative pressure?

Capacities? Prices? 12V?

Oh, also, do you make them to fit any pickup, or just certain models?

Location: Oregon | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you as I had been very sick. I am back now and would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Yes the tanks are square and they do not collapse. I currently own a plumbing business and a Portable Toilet business and use these tanks every day for my own business.

If you have any further questions please email me at provacs@hotmail.com

Thank you,

Sheldon

Location: Courtenay, British Columbia | Registered: March 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post