BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Biodiesel Equipment    Coalascing

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Coalascing
 Login/Join

posted
Has anyone tried coalescing. The cold upflow system discribed elswere on this forum is a crude form of coalescing but has . Industries use this system to seperate water from oilin many situations.Has there been any attempts to use one to speed up soap sepreation, or even as a final process to ensure total glyceryn reduction.
Any coments would be apreciated.
regards Dom

Dom

You can not change the winds, but you can reset your sails.

Location: South Australia | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Arbor Biofuels has them. And if I am not mistaken that is the principle behind Springboard Biodiesel's Incosep option on the BioPro machines.

** Biodiesel Glycerine Soap - The Guide
- on 5 continents helping people make & sell soap from the Biodiesel Glycerine.

Location: :-) Great White North eh ? | Registered: December 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was thinking of something of somthing like thisthis.
capable of being used by people other than bio pro owners which has the flow capacity of the various CF's being argued about on another thread.
No moving parts no power required, but may need product pumped. I am unsure that is why I am asking.
Seems like a comparable product reasonable in size and flowrate for the home brewer.Obviously many larger units are made for industry including biodiesel.
P.S. I have no affiliation just curiosity Big Grin

Dom

You can not change the winds, but you can reset your sails.

Location: South Australia | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That would have been a nicly paired-up with the other thread about Cavitation Experiment.

quote:
Originally posted by Murphy: In short, this place is like a multi-dimensional bull$hit detector on steroids

Location: In the Pacific Somewhere | Registered: January 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post