BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Biodiesel Equipment    Raven Processor

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Raven Processor
 Login/Join

posted
I recently bought a small Raven Processor but didnt get a manual with it does anyone have a copy or info on where I can locate one.

posted Hide Post
I've never heard of them, but if you could post a picture we could probably figure it out.

Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I tried to add a pic with no success. It says evolutionbiodieselkits.com on it and has a 30 gallon mixing tank.

2014 Sponsor

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Col. Dexter Durlin:
It says evolutionbiodieselkits.com

Ouch! That says it all..

You can go to www.make-biodiesel.org or www.utahbiodieselsupply.com for some excellent instructions on how to make fuel.. Forget about getting any help from some of these plastic fly-by-night processor manufacturers.

Plastic processors are dangerous and are usually lack the required power to make decent fuel.. Oil + Methanol is basically a Molotov cocktail so I wouldn't recommend doing it in a plastic tank inside any building.

www.MurphysMachines.Com
The best Do-it-Yourself Construction Plans on the Internet!
Waste Oil Heating - Biodiesel Systems
Biodiesel Pumps Made In The USA