BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Biodiesel Equipment    Pump diagram

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pump diagram
 Login/Join

posted
Hi
How would I connect a pump on a single tank processor? Will need the pump to pump the methoxide, circulate the oil and methoxide, pump water to misting unit/washing unit and also pump UCO to the reactor tank. Could someone help with an illustrating diagram on how I can link all these functions with one pump? Would that be possible? I am having a 500 L Stainless steel tank built for a very good price. I need to know where to weld in valves and fittings.

Thanks

Rickydup

posted Hide Post
Are you planning to wash and dry your biodiesel in the same processor? It can be done, but in the end, it will be way more complicated than, at the very least, having a separate wash tank. Plenty of processor designs here on which you can base your own: http://www.make-biodiesel.org/...esel-processors.html

Alvin
'01 F250 7.3 4x4 Lariat Crew
'95 Mercedes Benz E300 D

Location: Seattle | Registered: January 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post