BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Biodiesel Equipment    BioPro 190 for Sale $6,500

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BioPro 190 for Sale $6,500
 Login/Join

posted
BioPro 190 for sale. This unit will pay for itself very fast. I also have everything needed for entire process to make biodiesel. I lowered the price to $6.500 for the BioPro 190 only. In great condition. A new one cost $10,000. I will include extras with this unit for NO charge. I HAVE ABOUT $2,000 WORTH OF EQUIPMENT THAT I WILL SELL WITH THE BIOPRO 190 FOR $500 SO FOR $6,995 THIS WILL INCLUDE EVERYTHING I HAVE. THE BIOPRO 190, A WALL MOUNTED FUEL PUMP WITH A METER, 2 STEEL VACUUM TANKS WITH GAUGES AND A HYDROLIC LIFT TABLE TO LIFT TANK INTO TRUCK, AN EXTRA BRAND NEW IN BOX VACUUM PUMP, A HEAVY DUTY ELECTRIC 1 HP WVO PUMP, DIGITAL SCALES AND SEVERAL OTHER ITEMS. For a start if you purchase the BioPro 190 I will thrown in several steel 55 gallon drums with several 400 micron drum filters, a 800 micron stainless steel drum filter and a large 275 gallon WVO plastic container. I have installed double reflective insulation around the entire BioPro 190 unit to hold in heat much better than original. I have replaced both rubber hoses on the Biopro 190 with custom made flexible stainless steel hoses that will NEVER be dissolved by biodiesel and will last forever and cost me $200. The Methoxide mixer was replaced and upgraded to the latest one (much faster RPM's) from Springboard Biodiesel and also the main computer PCL was upgraded to latest version from Springboard Biodiesel. These 2 upgrades cost several hundred dollars. I also have 3 different vacuum tanks including an extra vacuum pump sealed in the box. These vacuum tanks have ball valves with gauges on them so when you put the vacuum pump on them it shows how much vacuum you have to suck out your WVO at your restaurant site that does not require any power. When you get home with your WVO just attach your air compressor to the tank attachments and put about 30 to 40 psi to it and blow out the WVO through your 400 micron filter which I have several of these that goes in the top of a steel 55 gallon drum. I have several 55 gallon steel drums I also will throw in. I have a 800 micron stainless steel filter that goes in the top of a steel 55 gallon drum that I have at the restaurant site that will catch and filter the oil. This resists very hot WVO and is very strong. I also have several 60 gallon plastic drums to put finished biodiesel in which I also will throw in at no charge if you purchase the BioPro 190. I have a wall mounted electric diesel pump with built in meter (made in Italy) and it has a flexible heavy duty stainless steel hose attached to this pump custom made that cost me an additional $135 so Biodiesel will never dissolve this stainless steel hose and will last forever. Original cost for this wall pump was $550. I also have a 1 HP AOSmith Electric WVO pump (Original cost was $550) that has been taken to a machine shop and modified with a 15 foot Heavy Duty hose and pumps WVO very fast. I live just west of Nashville Tennessee. If you live in my area you can take over a couple of my FREE Waste Vegetable Oil sources I can let you have. There is no charge for these WVO sources. I HAVE A HUGE RESOURCE OF INFORMATION ON ALL OF MY CHEMICAL RESOURCES AT GREAT PRICES. You can Email me if you are interested in price. I am selling for health reasons. gary01234@gmail.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Garybio,

posted Hide Post
If you run multiple cars/trucks like we do it did pay for itself much faster. I did the calculations and not more than 12 months it paid for itself.

posted Hide Post
still for sale? ive got about $4k on hand 863 381 57 one one name is joe

95 Dodge 2500
01 vw TDI b100 only

Location: sebring fl | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Garybio:
BioPro 190 for sale. This unit will pay for itself very fast. I also have everything needed for entire process to make biodiesel. I lowered the price to $6.500 for the BioPro 190 only. In great condition. A new one cost $10,000. I will include extras with this unit for NO charge. I HAVE ABOUT $2,000 WORTH OF EQUIPMENT THAT I WILL SELL WITH THE BIOPRO 190 FOR $500 SO FOR $6,995 THIS WILL INCLUDE EVERYTHING I HAVE. THE BIOPRO 190, A WALL MOUNTED FUEL PUMP WITH A METER, 2 STEEL VACUUM TANKS WITH GAUGES AND A HYDROLIC LIFT TABLE TO LIFT TANK INTO TRUCK, AN EXTRA BRAND NEW IN BOX VACUUM PUMP, A HEAVY DUTY ELECTRIC 1 HP WVO PUMP, DIGITAL SCALES AND SEVERAL OTHER ITEMS. For a start if you purchase the BioPro 190 I will thrown in several steel 55 gallon drums with several 400 micron drum filters, a 800 micron stainless steel drum filter and a large 275 gallon WVO plastic container. I have installed double reflective insulation around the entire BioPro 190 unit to hold in heat much better than original. I have replaced both rubber hoses on the Biopro 190 with custom made flexible stainless steel hoses that will NEVER be dissolved by biodiesel and will last forever and cost me $200. The Methoxide mixer was replaced and upgraded to the latest one (much faster RPM's) from Springboard Biodiesel and also the main computer PCL was upgraded to latest version from Springboard Biodiesel. These 2 upgrades cost several hundred dollars. I also have 3 different vacuum tanks including an extra vacuum pump sealed in the box. These vacuum tanks have ball valves with gauges on them so when you put the vacuum pump on them it shows how much vacuum you have to suck out your WVO at your restaurant site that does not require any power. When you get home with your WVO just attach your air compressor to the tank attachments and put about 30 to 40 psi to it and blow out the WVO through your 400 micron filter which I have several of these that goes in the top of a steel 55 gallon drum. I have several 55 gallon steel drums I also will throw in. I have a 800 micron stainless steel filter that goes in the top of a steel 55 gallon drum that I have at the restaurant site that will catch and filter the oil. This resists very hot WVO and is very strong. I also have several 60 gallon plastic drums to put finished biodiesel in which I also will throw in at no charge if you purchase the BioPro 190. I have a wall mounted electric diesel pump with built in meter (made in Italy) and it has a flexible heavy duty stainless steel hose attached to this pump custom made that cost me an additional $135 so Biodiesel will never dissolve this stainless steel hose and will last forever. Original cost for this wall pump was $550. I also have a 1 HP AOSmith Electric WVO pump (Original cost was $550) that has been taken to a machine shop and modified with a 15 foot Heavy Duty hose and pumps WVO very fast. I live just west of Nashville Tennessee. If you live in my area you can take over a couple of my FREE Waste Vegetable Oil sources I can let you have. There is no charge for these WVO sources. I HAVE A HUGE RESOURCE OF INFORMATION ON ALL OF MY CHEMICAL RESOURCES AT GREAT PRICES. You can Email me if you are interested in price. I am selling for health reasons. gary01234@gmail.com

posted Hide Post
I sold everyhing for $6,200