BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Biodiesel Equipment    Barrett Centrifuge available

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Barrett Centrifuge available
 Login/Join

posted
Hey all...I am in the NH area and have a Barrett Centrifuge we have not used since early development stages and its a shame not to see it being used. We used the machine very little to clean oil in the development of our inline reactors and have since been buying oil and this is just collecting dust. I got it brand new but it had no bowl and SS bowl I bought from Barrett was around 1100.00. It also has a VFD so if you don't have 3 phase it will still work fine. I have pictures and all that but didn't want to just post like this was eBay or Craigslist. We would like it to get to a good home cleaning wvo. Barrett are commonly referred to as 'chip wringers' and have a center feed rotating bowl assembly where liquid is introduced into the bowl and spun out with solids remaining in the bowl and clean liquid exiting the bowl top into the curb.
First 1500.00 takes it..its on a stand to feed into a barrel or tote height with inline heater and if it needs shipping it would have to be LTL on a pallet. Its basically like new and if interested send me a email at john@granitestatebiofuels.com for more info and pics.

posted Hide Post
BTW this is a pretty fair sized unit that holds up to 50Lbs of solids in the bowl and you manually clean it.