BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Biodiesel Equipment    Wanna complete manual biodiesel system?

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wanna complete manual biodiesel system?
 Login/Join

posted
I am in need to move my B100WH biodiesel system and I don't have anywhere to put it, nor can I personally move it right away, so, I am offering to sell it to anyone who will be able to pick it up. It is in the Montreal area; more precisely, near Dorion PQ.

This(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLDmql7UMqw) is a video I took awhile ago. This was before I added a 200L wood chip drum. The whole thing can be seen online at www.b100wh.com as well.

Included is:
-1 large water heater 200L useable volume
-1 100L water heater useable volume
-1 40L preheat tank
-2 20L methoxide carboys
-1 200L settling tank standpipe equipped
-1 200L demething (can also be used for water washing)standpipe equipped, along with 2 HeatSpear heaters
-1 200L drum for wood chips (RolfQuo model)
-2 resin towers
-1 50L water heater for demething glycerine along with a condenser
-3 clear water pumps (1 clear Water, 1 Harbor Freight, 1 Welbilt)
-2 115V Shurflo pumps
Misc connecting black iron pipe, fittings and ball valves
-1 1,000L tote for oil with stand and steps
-2 200L poly drums for oil
-2 200L poly drums for methanol along with hand pump
-10 20L carboys used for methanol transfer

I do not have any oil to go along with this nor are there any chems.

This is my third build and has served me extremely well for years, but like I said, it has to be moved and I can't do it. I am planning a rebuild next summer if all goes well and will simply start over. I am keeping my oil contacts and have made arrangements to handle the volume until I can get back with the program.

Ok, what do I want for the lot? To purchase all this stuff new would run into more than a couple thousand easy, but things being what they are $800.00 cash walks away with it.

I haven't touched it in a few weeks so it will probably need to be cleaned out some as glycerine will have migrated into nooks and crannies. (transparency, no surprises)

Only contact me via PM or at fuelit@b1oowh.com if seriously interested. You can leave me a phone number and I will get back to you via my internet phone to make arrangements.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and for your consideration.

Luc

** Biodiesel Glycerine Soap - The Guide
- on 5 continents helping people make & sell soap from the Biodiesel Glycerine.

Location: :-) Great White North eh ? | Registered: December 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At first I thought you were retiring!
Glad to hear you will be starting up again in the spring!
Cheers,
Jon

Location: Wellington County, Ontario Canada | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I've been at the biodiesel from home thing now for over 10 years, and the whole thing still fascinates me; the idea that one can take a used substance and give it new life (and in my case LIVES) is absolutely marvelous. In my mind biodiesel will be a part of my life for a good while yet; I just need to make a few adjustments ... so that can happen.

** Biodiesel Glycerine Soap - The Guide
- on 5 continents helping people make & sell soap from the Biodiesel Glycerine.

Location: :-) Great White North eh ? | Registered: December 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post