BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  USA Biodiesel Connections  Hop To Forums  Maine    methanol in maine
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

methanol in maine
 Login/Join

posted
anyone near Augusta Maine need methanol? Ashland went to a 500 min order, and i don't need 3 barrels of methanol. last i checked it was about 150 a barrel.

Location: maine | Registered: August 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That not a bad price for the northern states . I wish this deal was closer. Something I found in my area where there are numerous gas wells ,is the gas companies use methanol to thaw the gas wells and lines out with in the winter. I'm going to try to find out their methanol source.

Location: western new york | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can get the same deal if you read whats in the quotes. I just called yesterday(08/06/09) and it was 2.70 gallon, $500 min order $25.00 shipping charge. They also have lye for 1.06 per lb. It is the best deal I have found.

I stole the quotes from another post....

"You can also try Jason at evolutioncam@aol.com. He set up a national account with Ashland. A higher volume of sales helps to keep the cost down for everyone. They will deliver to any commercial address"

Location: maine | Registered: August 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't have $500 be spend and don't know of another brewer to split the deal with. I might be able to come up with a couple hundred to go deep sea fishing off York beach. Big Grin

Location: western new york | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post