BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  USA Biodiesel Connections  Hop To Forums  Virginia    BioDiesel home brewers from Virginia
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BioDiesel home brewers from Virginia
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Where are you bobby?

Posts: 8 | Location: buckingham, va | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chris rhees:
Where are you bobby?

I live in Virginia Beach.

Posts: 3 | Location: yes | Registered: November 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by schmoll74:
Making BioDiesel here at the Farm. Using a the appleseed. Still trying to work out the right balance for testing and mixing.

schmoll74
Where is your farm?
I have every thing to make a appleseed system and quite a bit of oil. Due to a neighbor, I can't make it here at my home. Looking for someone who will make it and work out a deal that would be good for both parties, using my oil and equipment.
Bobby

Posts: 3 | Location: yes | Registered: November 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Ripley, WV. I've been making Biodiesel for about a year now and am getting pretty good. I fabricated all my equipment. All my tanks are barrels with metal cones welded to them. All steel plumbing and using 220 with thermostats for heating. insulated tanks and heated garage. things are working great for me. Let me know if you're close anyone!

2001 Dodge Cummins
2006 VW Jetta TDI
both on B100

Posts: 151 | Location: Ripley, WV | Registered: February 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This thread is a little stale, but I am in Waynesboro Virginia. I made many many batches of bio in 2006 but I have not made any in several years. I am currently looking for WVO sources and will start brewing again in the next couple months.

GotDzel

GotDzel
Waynesboro, Virginia

gotdzel@gmail.com

Posts: 54 | Location: Waynesboro, VA | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Herndon VA. Yes it looks like the thread is stale. I have been making fuel for several years. Oil is getting harder to get, but it is out there. PM and we can chat some time.

Mercedes E300, Liberty CRD #1 and #2, Jetta TDI, Passat TDI. Yup that's 5

Posts: 4 | Location: Virginia, USA | Registered: June 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I ended up not making my own biod. I instead drive to Richmond to Reco Biod and just fill up a 275gl tote from their plant, b99. I travel too much to collect wvo.

2006 jetta tdi
1996 dodge 2500 5.9 12 valve

Posts: 18 | Location: central va | Registered: April 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
But, would love to see a co-op in the central Va area and feel free to help with teh process of getting one started.

2006 jetta tdi
1996 dodge 2500 5.9 12 valve

Posts: 18 | Location: central va | Registered: April 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post