BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  USA Biodiesel Connections  Hop To Forums  Virginia    Hampton Roads crew
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hampton Roads crew
 Login/Join

posted
There is a core group of guys that are gonna start meeting here in the Tidewater area on the first Tuesday of every month. Our first get-together is Tuesday, May 4 at 7:00 at the Hooters at 801 Battlefield Blvd. This is intended to be a meet and greet, but the intentions is to eventually make it to everyones shop/garage to see their set-up, ask/answer questions and make recommendations. We also plan on a swap meet.

Posts: 27 | Location: east coast, not by choice | Registered: November 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We've got a small group of people here in Virginia Beach, that are just getting into Biodiesel and are hoping to come out and meet the group at the next meeting in July or soonest.

Posts: 1 | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My friends and I are stuck in Sandwich MA. We run a Ford E350 and just ran into some issues. The bus is turning over, but makes a horrible clunking sound, and then fails. We need to find someone in the area to come help us out and/or fix it. Any of you east coasters wanna help out? Pleeeeease!!! ~Kayle

Posts: 2 | Location: USA- The Open Road | Registered: June 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Greetings crew,

Wanted to see if this was still alive. I'm fashionably late, I suppose. Eager to see whats out there. Been SVO for just over a year now.

Cheers,
G0Z

'84 MB 300SD
I pass on grass, all the time.

Posts: 3 | Location: Hampton Roads / Norfolk | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post