BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  USA Biodiesel Connections  Hop To Forums  Virginia    Looking for hampton roads biodieselers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for hampton roads biodieselers
 Login/Join

posted
I am in poquoson producing biodiesel. I am looking for other local biodieselers to share knowledge with and to see other setups. I am also looking for NaOh or KOH.

Posts: 5 | Location: poquoson, va | Registered: May 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wish i could help you but i run a two tank system and WVO....would be happy to share my info along with learning the other side of making fuel...

2000ford f350 7,3 diesel running on a greasecar.com kit

Posts: 23 | Location: virginia beach area | Registered: May 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Been making ALOT of fuel in Norfolk for about 4 years now. Reply back if you want to set something up. I have been wanting to get local brewers together for a while now. I have about 4 other locals that are brewing.

Posts: 27 | Location: east coast, not by choice | Registered: November 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hows it going. shoot me an email rob@rekracing.com.

Posts: 5 | Location: poquoson, va | Registered: May 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rekracing:
I am in poquoson producing biodiesel. I am looking for other local biodieselers to share knowledge with and to see other setups. I am also looking for NaOh or KOH.
My name is John Richards and I live in Newport News, not far from the shipyard. close to the intersection of mercury blvd and jefferson ave. I started studying and looking into the biodiesel a couple of years back and when the diesel prices dropped like a rock, I didn't see the reason to persue it anymore. they are headed back up again, so I'm back into it, only a bit further than before. I've made several test batches just to start with the process, but by spring time I really want to be running it in my truck, just to help offset my fuel bill. I want to talk to anyone local that can help me/show me exactly how the processor works. I basically want to be a sponge for information from anyone willing to share their experience and knowledge. sincerely, john

Posts: 1 | Location: virginia | Registered: January 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking for biodiesel in hampton roads.

i have tons er a ton of oil (literally) and would like to get it made into biodiesel, but have no place to put the processor. will share oil and help pay for cost if you'll share your reactor.

i live in south suffolk will drive to you.

frankkb@msn.com

In Christ bro frank

Posts: 36 | Location: suffolk va | Registered: July 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post