BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  USA Biodiesel Connections  Hop To Forums  Virginia    i have a ton of oil norfolk va beach newport news suffolk portsmouth chesapeake
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

i have a ton of oil norfolk va beach newport news suffolk portsmouth chesapeake
 Login/Join

posted
hi all, i have at least 250 gallons of oil some of which has been settleing since june all of it from seafood fryer. want biodiesel but no place to put processor. if you have a reactor and are willing to share i'll share my oil and pay for the chemicals used.

i live in suffolk
frankkb@msn.com

thanks

In Christ bro frank

Posts: 36 | Location: suffolk va | Registered: July 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey bro,

I'm also curious to get into BD, but currently WVO. Like to make a contact, perhaps donate cycles for solution if still looking.

Cheers,
G0Z

'84 MB 300SD
I pass on grass, all the time.

Posts: 3 | Location: Hampton Roads / Norfolk | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post