BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  USA Biodiesel Connections  Hop To Forums  Louisiana    Louisiana members
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Louisiana members
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Sorry I have been in the process of building a house/moving and it's been a nightmare. But I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now. So I'll be in contact with everyone that sent me their email next month for sure.

Tim

Location: Baton Rouge, LA | Registered: May 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am out side new orleans. In Saint Charles parish. unroped1@aol.com

Location: new orleans area | Registered: January 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All, I might have a source of oil but it is way more than what I need. I think about 250-400 g/mo. Thing is, the guy says that his contract with Griffin is about up. He will not give away or sell just a little bit, but possibly if I could easily get rid of the excess, I might be able to work a deal with him. I would be willing to sell at or near cost. Let me know if anyone is interested. I'm in New Iberia, LA

Location: Somewhere in the swamp... | Registered: April 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey I'm north of Baton Rouge. How much oil and what quality are you looking to spare and how frequent of a pick-up?

posted Hide Post
Don't know the quality but I would bet it's good oil... High end restaurants...I haven't spoken to him again because I couldn't get anyone to answer soon. I think he already signed another contract, but I'll check. I'm currently getting about 40 gallons/mo...I'd like to secure only another 30-40 for myself.

Location: Somewhere in the swamp... | Registered: April 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey everyone..I am getting my bio pro 380 for my xmas present..saving money as we talk..LOL
I have about 10 accounts now..Its hard.I have to pay for the oil but i will have 20 to 30 accounts in the next three months..I am in Baton Rouge. ..My name is SId Pecora my number is 225 356 2251 or 225 354 2602 I just ordered my ph kit and will be also filtering my oil and dewatering it..It cost money and time so just be paitent is all i can say. Please feel free ot call me..I can get you killa locking tops for 555 gallon drums froma guy named billy in S Carolina..145 a top.. They lock,they are painted nice and look proff..

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by yblehssofball:
Hi im just outside of lafayette, I have a appleseed reactor and have made many many gallons of biodiesel that i run in my truck and use for my business, would like to see if there are other members in my areato share in some knowlege., could also use another source of oil so that i can move up to making about 80 to 100gals. at a time.

Send me a pm. I'm in New Iberia and working on second batch of appleseed juice and have ideal for more oil.

posted Hide Post
I am in Marrero

Elvia the HandyMan
2000 f350 XL utility/service truck
Vegistroke V3

Location: Louisiana | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Live in the Lake Charles area. If anyone is in the area and has access to any extra wvo, I would appreaciate it.
Thanks
FRED

posted Hide Post
I recently started buying WVO from Roxie Recycling, a New Orleans based company that resells small to large quantities of WVO for $1 per gallon. www.roxierecycling.com, her name is Eileen and she does negotitate and deliver for quantities above 4,000 gallons.

I do not work for or represent this recycling company by any means.

posted Hide Post
Hello everyone. Just abit about me, I am a retired chemical plant operator from Lake Charles. I have been interested in biodiesel for awhile now. The year before I retired I started reading all that I could about biodiesel. It peaked my intrest enough that I parterned with a supervisor at my plant to start a small scale production facility of between 1.5MM to 3MM gals a year in the Lake Charles area. Went and got my business lic. and tax number, was neg. for land and feedstocks ( was able to neg. all the oil from all the sonics in this area for free and a few other restaurants) and had talked to EPA, DEQ, and local permiting then my buisness partner decided to call it quits . There are a lot of permitting issues and enginerring problems in doing something like this, along with money. That is what drove him off, but didnt deter me. So I carried on until the economy went south and lost most of my investment money. Thats about history enough on me. I think I might be interested in starting the project over again as a small facility or coop if anyone is interested. By the way the name of my company is Gulf BioFuels LLC. I hope I didn't bore anyone. If anyone is interested in talking about this or anything in biodiesel feel free to email me at cjohn@suddenlink.net

posted Hide Post
I'm over on the Coast of MS and have been brewing for about 3-4 years now. Anybody near Long Beach/Gulfport?

1995 C2500 Suburban
330,000 mi

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by biopetro:
Sorry I have been in the process of building a house/moving and it's been a nightmare. But I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now. So I'll be in contact with everyone that sent me their email next month for sure.

Tim

Hey Tim,

How'd that WVO I give you work out? I finally starting making again and have completed 3 batches since you where here.

Jack

posted Hide Post
spring time is coming soon it seems like a good time to have a local work shop. any one interested drop me a e mail at unroped1@aol.com
lets see if we can agree on a date and place. and maybe help get some of you started in making bio diesel. There was a workshop at LSU last year it had a good turn out. the only problem is the teachers were just getting started, and had little experience with making bio diesel.

Location: New Orleans. Area  | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just traded in my diesel car.

posted Hide Post
Hi, my name is Bryan and I am new to this forum. I live in Slidell, La. and am looking to find someone close that could possibly help me on possibly getting started. I am in the process of trying to look for WVO in the area, but already find this is going to be a challenge. I may have a deal in the works, but not sure if it will come through. Any help would be appreciated.

Location: Louisiana | Registered: March 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Brian,
I am located in Mandeville and been making bio since '05. Send me a pm if you need help or access to chemicals or methanol. I will take all your glycerin and dispose of it if you are planning on using KOH. Al

Location: Mandeville | Registered: August 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
working in the Big Easy and could really use some help gettin my fuel cost down . Staying in slidell. can message me at kd5ruj@hotmail.com where we can get phone hookup if you can help. 1500 a month in child support keeps me tight on funds so always gotta save where i can thanks Guy's.

d250 1991

posted Hide Post
Working on a co op in Lafayette, looks like three guys and about 150 gallons per week. Right now a 80 gal processor is all we have, looking for a small propane tank to make a 200 or so. Size of processor will depend on members, any interest please let me know

2006 Duramax, B100 200k Acadiana Biodiesel
US Army Retired
He that can have Patience, can have what he will
- Benjamin Franklin

Location: Hill country, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have a 250 processor, doing 180 per week in Lafayette, looking for sme co op guys to help us get a larger processor going, coop members curretnly making bio for $3 per gallon

2006 Duramax, B100 200k Acadiana Biodiesel
US Army Retired
He that can have Patience, can have what he will
- Benjamin Franklin

Location: Hill country, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in New Orleans and I'm looking for people I can buy svo/wvo from (cleaned or in need of processing). Can anyone help me out with up to 300 or 400 gallons?