BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Biodiesel For Heating    Bio Energy WVO heaters

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bio Energy WVO heaters
 Login/Join

posted
I noticed THESE heaters advertised in the Farm-Fleet flyer today if anyone is interested...
The one in the flyer for a 1500sq ft. space is a measly $3395.00 CAD Eek
You would think for that price you could get stocks in the company and a lifetime supply of SVO!!
Jon

Location: Wellington County, Ontario Canada | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ran into there website a while back when researching about drip heaters. They are the only factory made drip heaters that I have found so far. I suspect a fair amount of the selling price goes to pay for the manufacturers product liability insurance.

This links to there web page with more sales and tech details.

These are a basic drip heater design, no new technology, just a nice complete turn-key package. These burners have all the normal faults that are commom to basic drip heaters.

There website price shows $1625 for the AT 307 model (66,000-100,000 BTU). This is there north american website so I suspect this is a U.S dollar figure?

The actual burner unit looks to be very similar to the one being discussed in the "military heaters on Ebay" discussion (HERE), the complete tent heater insert burner package, including float carborator and plumbing, is available from several venders for under $35.00 plus shipping. The burner is also similar to the much smaller 1 qt SS dogfood bowl burner that I have been developing and successfully using in a drip space heater for the last couple of winters (HERE).

Location: fisher,illinois,usa | Registered: June 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post