BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Biodiesel For Heating    Ebay WO heater plans "RJ Dimaggio" anyone used it?

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ebay WO heater plans "RJ Dimaggio" anyone used it?
 Login/Join

posted
Hello all, I also have been reading all the post regarding a WO heaters and think the work you guys have done and shared with others is great. I purchased WO heater plans on ebay from RJ Dimaggio. He uses forced air in through the side of his stove through a double can (one to contain the air and an inner can with holes for the burner) the oil can be injected or gravity fed. I have not completed my heater yet so I have no heating experience. Have any of you seen his plans or experimented with this type?

posted Hide Post
Well most of the ones discussed here are either some kind of evaporative bowl, babbington burner, turk burner, or ones that uses a nozzle.

Without seeing a picture of it and going on your description I would guess it is a turk burner.

quote:
Originally posted by Murphy: In short, this place is like a multi-dimensional bull$hit detector on steroids

Location: In the Pacific Somewhere | Registered: January 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
these plans sell on ebay for 15.95 and he offers a 80 page booklet with pictures

Imageoil_burner.jpg (18 Kb, 58 downloads)