BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Biodiesel For Heating    bad news is good news

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

bad news is good news
 Login/Join

posted
The local newspaper said the other day that fuel prices are higher than a year ago. Just checked my receipts for HHO and paid $1.95/gallon last January and yesterday paid $2.65/gallon. I have a feeling its not going to stop there ,unless we have a blast of warm air from Mexico. Some people abandoned their homebrewing when prices dropped . It'll be interesting to see what the future brings. More incentive to keep brewing!!!Wish I took the time to make alot more last summer. I even slacked off. This is my first year where I heated my house at first with B100 and then decided to blend my bio with HHO for a B50 blend. I was worried the bio was going to cause problems in the old HHO tank but I put a Goldenrod filter on it and have had no problems.

Location: western new york | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by heatbeater:
Just checked my receipts for HHO and paid $1.95/gallon last January and yesterday paid $2.65/gallon

Oh, sorry I was a bit slow on that one...
I was thinking of the "other" HHO... and wondering why you were paying $2.65 / gallon!!!

http://hho-gas.org/

Anyway, glad to hear you're keeping the house warm.

Location: Oregon | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post