BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Biodiesel For Heating    HB Smith with Carlin gun B100

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HB Smith with Carlin gun B100
 Login/Join

posted
Hello all, after much research and setting up my process (started in August)I am running my Carlin fired Boiler with a suntec pump on B100. First I would like to thank everyone here for GREAT information, not just on the heating part but brewing too. I have a tank in the basement and one outside. The only things I did was install a pressure guage, up the pump pressure to 135 PSI, went up one step on the nozzle and opened up the air vent. When I first fire it up, the flame was very thin, when I opend up the vent about a 5/16 to 1/4 the flame smoothed out and got fuller. I then checked the smoke and it was just a trace. It has been on for 18 hours with no issues. I will keep you updated if anything goes astray! Thanks again!!!!

Location: Indian Head, Maryland | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post