BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Biodiesel For Heating    WASTE OIL BURNER

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WASTE OIL BURNER
 Login/Join

posted
I HAVE ADDED THIS TO CRAIGSLIST.COM UNDER ANC ALASKA , GENERAL. I KNOW A LOT OF FOLKS STEER CLEAR OF EBAY.

ImageHOT_ONE.jpg (54 Kb, 198 downloads)

Location: KENEFICK , TEXAS | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just ordered one. Can't wait to check it out.

Location: NTX | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi James,

did you get the extra instructions pages posted to your site, I couldnt find them. A friend of mine, copper12 fron Cork city got one from you and is well pleased. He is burning waste motor oil mixed with some kerosene. He has posted some pictures on More Biodiesel Connections.

Location: Lismore Ireland | Registered: November 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
See the other thread Military heaters on Ebay for my report on veg oil burning, very sucessful.

Location: Lismore Ireland | Registered: November 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post