BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Biodiesel Safety    Destroyed in minutes
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destroyed in minutes
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
How funny! It never occurred to me that anyone on this forum actually thought that bad manners were synonymous with wit. That certainly provides a new perspective!

I was hoping Jon would provide a link to an overload protector that could be appropriate for the clearwater pump. His recommendation provides an alternative to the item that Rick mentions on his site.

Like JJ, I respect Jon because I believe he knows what he's talking about. I can say the same about Rick. Jon and Rick offer information of value rather than simply indulging in squabbling and ad hominem attacks that add nothing to further the discussion. Other people just talk about overload protection in theory; Jon and Rick provide practical descriptions so that those who are interested in adding this safety feature to their clearwater pumps have a way to select the proper device to do so.

It's pretty easy to decide who to pay attention to!

Location: St. Louis, Missouri, USA | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I was hoping Jon would provide a link to an overload protector that could be appropriate for the clearwater pump. His recommendation provides an alternative to the item that Rick mentions on his site.

If you look on the previous page I did provide a link for a suitable starter.

Thanks for the kudos!
I ONLY know what I am talking about when it comes to electrical though... Thats where my qualifications end! so keep that in mind. LOL
Cheers,
Jon

Location: Wellington County, Ontario Canada | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jon Heron:
If you look on the previous page I did provide a link for a suitable starter.

Yes, I saw that. John had taken me to task for requesting the information, and I was explaining why I had. I appreciate that you are qualified to advise on electrical, and that's why I thought we could all benefit from your input. Thank you again!

Location: St. Louis, Missouri, USA | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Location: Wellington County, Ontario Canada | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post