BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Biodiesel Safety    Biodiesel Safety Article
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Biodiesel Safety Article
 Login/Join

2013 Sponsor
posted
The latest article on www.make-biodiesel.org is an article covering nine homebrew safety tips.

Read it HERE.

Any suggestions for tip number 10? I'm sticking with general tips rather that tips pertaining to a specific processor design in order to broaden the audience. Most of the tips also apply to WVO preparation.

Location: Cowboy Country | Registered: December 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good job Rick!
I dont have time right now to read through all of your articles but did you mention bonding to prevent static sparks?
See a good doc HERE on the subject.
Cheers,
Jon

Location: Wellington County, Ontario Canada | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
2013 Sponsor
posted Hide Post
Hi Jon,

I mention grounding and bonding in the methanol and GFCI articles. I haven't yet written an article specifically on the topic.

Location: Cowboy Country | Registered: December 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post