BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel Connections  Hop To Forums  More Biodiesel Connections    Interested in growing jatropha at my ranch in Sonora, MX

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Interested in growing jatropha at my ranch in Sonora, MX
 Login/Join

posted
The ranch was once a production alfalfa farm and cattle ranch 20 miles outside of Puerto Penseco, SA, MX. The well is legal and is capable of producing 900gpm of pure mineral water. There is currently 3 50 acre fields that have concrete aquafers that supply water to them. The total ranch property is 1000 hectares or 2200 acres. The ranch is a legal corporation in Mexico.

I am looking for knowledgable peaple that are interested in partnering in a biofuel venture at the ranch. I have the land and the water and have good availability of local labor that can be trained and will work.

Location: Puerto Penesco, SA, MX | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You should contact Blue Sun Biodiesel. They grow specialty crops like jatropha and canola for biodiesel production. They also partner with farmer/producers. They're in Colorado but they have retail pumps as far south as New Mexico.

News and Views www.dailypaul.com

Location: Green Bay, WI | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the information. I will check this out to see if they have any interest.

Location: Puerto Penesco, SA, MX | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know a gentleman that is an expert in most things Jatropha. He may be willing to give you his opinion regarding your property's potential as a Jatropha plantation. He is a consultant so at some point his time should be paid for.

If you would like me to introduce you, please email me with your contact information.

kristof@reiterscientific.com
http://reiterscientific.com

Location: CO, CA, KS, or FL | Registered: January 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post