BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel Connections  Hop To Forums  More Biodiesel Connections    #urgent# crude glycerine for sell.

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

#urgent# crude glycerine for sell.
 Login/Join

posted
More than 10000L crude glycerine produced from biodiesel for sell, the product will be shipped from east Java Indonesia.
Please email to mgf_kev@yahoo.com if interested.

posted Hide Post
Hi kev-81,

quote:
Originally posted by kev_81:
More than 10000L crude glycerine produced from biodiesel for sell, the product will be shipped from east Java Indonesia.
Please email to mgf_kev@yahoo.com if interested.
I'll take as much as you want to pay me to take. Just send me 25 cents per litre of glycerine.
When I receive the money I will contact you and you can then pump it into the ocean. I am sure it will float over here within a few weeks. Wink

Location: ลึก ประเทศอินเดีย | Registered: March 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

" I don't know what I don't know until I know"
1994 GMC 6.5 Tubo 2005 Dodge ram 3500, 3 VW's 2000, 2002, 2005.

Location: Manitoba Canada | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post