BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel Connections  Hop To Forums  More Biodiesel Connections    BD homebrewers in the philippines...

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BD homebrewers in the philippines...
 Login/Join

posted
hi guys...we should have a listing of BD homebrewers in the philippines..A group we cn come into and discuss issues regarding our BD concerns..More power out there and may our tribe increase...

HTML

Location: Philippines | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in the list...

*Twin 150 liter reactors using single base step*

Location: q.c. philippines | Registered: August 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
count me in

posted Hide Post
Hi friends

Thanks for the information.

Joseph

posted Hide Post
Not brewing in the Philippines yet but plan to be soon. Count me in on the discussion.

Location: Manila Philippines | Registered: August 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi! I realize this thread is already old but just in case, I'd like to inform everyone here that Eway54 Ecodiesel makes and sells biodiesel or ecodiesel as we like to call it.

For inquiries on sales and availability of the product, please do go to our site at www.eway54.com or directly to our sales page... http://eway54.com/buy-eway54-ecodiesel/