BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Dewatering/Drying Washed Biodiesel    dry wash tower with eco2pure plans or instructions?

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

dry wash tower with eco2pure plans or instructions?
 Login/Join

posted
hi
i search to make my own dry wash tower.
i need some help
anybody have a plans or instructions to build this tower?
i want to build with pvc or stainless steel but i dont no how is in internal and what in & out valves are install in top and botom of this.
thanks

posted Hide Post
If I might suggest Turner Biodiesel he has everything you need if you contact them and ask. I got my caps from him and made these Drywash towers. I purchased the caps, flanges and screens from them and sourced the rest locally. Pumps are rather tricky but ebay is a wonderful source for them if you are patient. Good luck.

posted Hide Post
i have found this
http://www.onestopbioshop.co.u...-tower?category_id=3

i make some tower of this in this size i dont want biger tower its ok for me this and i dont pay lot of money.
i search for some cheaper for this...
if i can make my own with lower price its ok.
is this on site good tower?
without pump i can dry wash the biodiesel with this tower?
if yes how?
thanks

posted Hide Post
Did not know they came in pint size versions but it certainly seems like a nice deal. You will need a pump and one that puts a specific amount through on a Liters per hour basis as an example. If it goes through too fast it will not clean. Perhaps options do exist but I am not aware of a reliable method besides metered pumping.

posted Hide Post
somewhere i read that it come become also with the gravity without pump...
is this true?

posted Hide Post
Why not just get a half drum (100L) and trick it out as a filter ?

** Biodiesel Glycerine Soap - The Guide
- on 5 continents helping people make & sell soap from the Biodiesel Glycerine.

Location: :-) Great White North eh ? | Registered: December 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post