BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Dewatering/Drying Washed Biodiesel    little trouble when it came to drying

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

little trouble when it came to drying
 Login/Join

posted
the temperature here in East Anglia is 11c and high winds for the last 2 weeks and its still blowing outside.
I have been making Home bio for probably 4 months now with very little trouble when it came to drying.
it allways ended up clear but just recently I am having trouble getting it clear.
It allways looked good and ran fine.
I use the bubler in the bottom of a container 80 litres or less with a fan to dry it and it worked perfect but am now wondering if the climate is affecting the drying process.
should I let it settle for a week or two ?
My oil always titrate at 1.0 using sodium hydroxide,I mist wash till the water is clear
any reasonable Ideas Welcome PLEASE

Lloyd F in the UK

The best things in life are FREE well nearly
I build Solar Trackers and Wind Turbines

The best things in life are FREE well nearly
I build Solar Trackers and Wind Turbines

Location: Norwich United Kingdom | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post