BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Dewatering/Drying Washed Biodiesel    Amazing Drywash Chemical that really works

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Amazing Drywash Chemical that really works
 Login/Join

posted
We have developed a new "Drywash" chemical that actually does what others claim,

if you need the real thing develop it your self, that is what we did.

If you are interested send me an email to xwr@telkomsa.net for price & details

Cheers

Chappie

Location: South Africa | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Note the location and lack of details. Wonder if they got their seed money from a Nigerian relative?

The more I know about biodiesel, the less I know about biodiesel.
I may come off as sarcastic or funny. That's because I am.
"You have reached Mr Medic, please leave a message after the beep. If you would like to hear this message in another language, move your ass to a country that speaks it."
Life is WAY too short to not laugh anytime you can.

Location: Houston, TX | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
if you need the real thing develop it your self, that is what we did.

You need to polish your 419 skills.

Your scam is totally transparent.

For example, you tell us to develop the product ourselves, as you supposedly did.

How does that link with asking us for money like you did at the end of your post?

Think your 419 scams through more carefully...