December 23, 2009, 09:32 PMJon Heron
I just noticed this section was empty, I will add what I can...
- WVO ~ Waste vegetable oil
- UVO ~ Used vegetable oil
- VO ~ New vegetable oil
- UMO ~ Used motor oil
- RUG ~ Regular unleaded gasoline
- methoxide ~ Mixture of methanol and caustic, typically either NaOH or KOH is the caustic used for making biodiesel.
- MeOH ~ Methanol, the alcohol typically used as the solvent for making biodiesel
- KOH ~ The caustic Potassium hydroxide
- NaOH ~ The caustic sodium hydroxide
- AE ~ Acid esterification, used to reduce FFA's is high titrating WVO
- HTAE ~ High temperature acid esterification
- FPHE ~ Flat plate heat exchanger
- TEFC ~ Totally enclosed fan cooled electric motor, desirable for biodiesel processing equipment
Well thats all I could think of...
December 24, 2009, 01:25 PMBunk
The glossary was moved to the archive site here.
I posted a message about it in the "This Site" forum in November but it still hasn't been addressed. I waited about a month for something to happen, then I reported my post to get the attention of the moderators. That didn't seem to work either.
I think this thing is broken.->
December 24, 2009, 02:35 PMtaralec
Thanks for that-I'm going to print it out and keep it in front of the pc,to try and help with memory issues!!lol.
Merry christmas to all