BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Oil Collection, Filtering, Dewatering  Hop To Forums  Oil Collection    Oil Needed in Western NC- Filtered/Unfiltered
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oil Needed in Western NC- Filtered/Unfiltered
 Login/Join

posted
Hello Everyone!

I am a college student looking to start my own biodiesel production, and everything is set to go. That is except for my oil supply. Although I am working on securing feedstock from my local community it's proving to be more time consuming than expected. For the moment I need to find alternative sources of oil until I can start collecting in my local area.

Pricing is negotiable and quantity would be around 250 gallons a month to start. As I mentioned filter or unfiltered oil is acceptable.

Best,
Randy
Brasstown Biofuels

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Brasstown Biofuels,

posted Hide Post
Do you have a boidiesel processor? If not I know where one is avialable. I know it's a long way to go but I"m getting out of the oil business but if you happen to get down to middle georgia much I can line you up with some suppliers

Location: Hawkinsville, Ga. 31036 | Registered: October 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post