Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PA Roll Call!
 Login/Join

posted
Let's just get a list going of who's around, what knowledge they have, and what (if anything) they're willing to help with.

I'm Ryan, I live in Lewistown (30 mins south-east of State College, 1hr northwest of Harrisburg). I went to school for biofuel production but currently have neither a diesel vehicle or a production setup.

A friend and I are looking at building a setup for supplementing our HHO and potentially running future vehicles. It is my hope that I can weigh in on Biodiesel as HHO discussions in the future.

Location: Lewistown, PA | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a great way to get on the radar with the authorities if they want to come checking up what people are doing.

posted Hide Post
Anyone still out there. Central PA here looking for interested individuals to explore Biodiesel.

Location: central PA | Registered: December 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fairon,
Perhaps I can help you out building a setup to supplement your HHO. I am just a little north of you and have some experience in building a processor.

Location: central PA | Registered: December 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where at in central pa Broke?

posted Hide Post
About a half hour outside of State College. Sorry for the slow reply this spring has been real busy.