BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Events  Hop To Forums  Biodiesel & SVO Events    The 2012 Midwest Green Car Expo

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 2012 Midwest Green Car Expo
 Login/Join

posted
Hello -

Here is the info about the 2012 Midwest Green Car Expo (MGCX), Saturday, May 5th, 9am to 3pm, Elgin, IL
Elgin’s Green Expo already attracts a couple thousand people and they have to go thru this car show to get into the building where the Green Expo is taking place.

All alt fuel types are welcome. I especially need some Biodiesel and SVO vehicles there.
In addition: I am seriously looking for sponsors and vendors. Relevant forms are on the web site.

Website: www.MidwestGreenCarExpo.weebly.com – Look at 2011 sponsor tab.
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/...Expo/256355071122445
Will also put it on www.LinkedIn.com

Sponsors will be listed on all these.

COPY: “The Midwest Green Car Expo takes place on Saturday, May 5th, from 9 am to 3 pm in conjunction with Elgin’s Green Expo. It all takes place at the Family Rec Center on Symphony Way in downtown Elgin. Produced in part by the Fox Valley Electric Automobile Assn., all alt fuels and vehicles are welcome – fleets and individuals. The newest electric models on the market will be there as well. Plans for a ride-N-drive are being formulated.”

Let me know asap if you can make it or not and what vehicles you might be bringing.
PRE-REGISTER: go to www.MidwestGreenCarExpo.weebly.com, go to “Participants” tab, drop down to “Pre-registration”. Fill out the online form. $5 at the gate to exhibit your vehicle.

Take care,
Rich Hirschberg
Chairman – The 2012 Midwest Green Car Expo
Vice President – The Fox Valley Electric Auto Assoc. (www.FVEAA.org)
Green Team Chairman – Judson University, Elgin, IL
(w) 847.628.2065 (c) 847.347.7171

The 2012 MGCX: Sat., May 5th, 9 am to 3 pm
Elgin’s Family Rec Center, Symphony Way
www.MidwestGreenCarExpo.weebly.com

Location: Elgin, IL | Registered: July 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post