BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Events  Hop To Forums  Biodiesel & SVO Events    Maryland green

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Maryland green
 Login/Join

posted
Hi everyone, I'm moving to bwi in two weeks. I'm going to be there for about 7 months, and I'm hoping to know a little bit more of the city since my last trip I count get to know nothing, if I'm honest. My cousin send me this event close that I want to attend, and wondering if anyone is going too.

I have been in U.S.A for over two years and it has been awesome. Well, I let you the information in case someone know others relative events.

Green Apple Day of Service

When: Saturday, Sep 24, 2016
Transport: Uber & shared hybrid cars of bwi transportation
Site: Greenapple.org

Green Apple Day of Service gives parents, teachers, students, companies and local organizations the opportunity to transform all schools into healthy, safe and productive learning environments through local service events. Since 2012, more than 750,000 volunteers in 73 countries have had an impact on the learning environments of 7 million students and teachers around the world. This year’s Green Apple Day of Service will take place on Saturday, September 24, 2016. Be sure to check out event ideas, pick up helpful event resources, and register your event today!

Hope someone be interesting!

Location: los angeles | Registered: August 23, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post