BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  USA Biodiesel Connections  Hop To Forums  Indiana    Wanting to share my WVO in NE Indiana
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wanting to share my WVO in NE Indiana
 Login/Join

posted
Homebrewers in NE Indiana,
I am looking for someone to share my WVO supply with locally. I have been making bio-diesel for five yrs now, and I don't use the volume that I use to. I do not want to give up the resource as it is really good oil. The volume that I collect is approximately 70-80 gals/month. Titration levels have consistantly been between 2.0-2.5 for the entire 5 yrs. The bio-diesel that I make is run in my F350 SuperDuty. I personally know the owner of the small family owned business, so I have a vested interest in keeping this relationship in good standing. I pay 8 cents per pound for the oil and would expect the same from whomever would like to help me out. At this current time, I am looking for someone to pick-up the oil from now through April 2011. Starting in April, I would like to split the oil recovery at 50/50.

I am located in Huntington County. If you or someone you know is interested in this offer, please contact me via a reply. We can discuss details via phone or private emails once interest is made.

Thanks,
Trever

02 Ford F350 Super Duty 7.3L Turbo Diesel

Location: Indiana | Registered: September 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello. I live in Orland,Steuben County. Wish I was closer to help you out. I am interested in running biodiesel in my 98.5 Dodge 24 valve Cummins. Would like to pick your brain on how to get started. Looking forward to your response. Thanks

Location: Orland,IN | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking for a co-op? I'm in Lafayette and I think I could make the drive. Please, let me know soon and I could start immediately. I own a 97 powerstroke and it's getting real pricey to drive!!

email is: boilerup12 AT gmail DOT com

Robert

posted Hide Post
I'm looking for WVO in Indiana as well. Wondering if you still have some? I'm located in Lafayette,IN e-mail me at indianabiodiesel@yahoo.com

Location: Indiana | Registered: May 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A friend of mine is collecting VO in Indy and is looking to connect with other VO/Bio enthusiasts.

Anyone nearby north west Indy?

http://biodiesel.infopop.cc/ev...=857104535#857104535

Location: Arlington, Va.  | Registered: October 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No VO users in the Indie area?

Location: Arlington, Va.  | Registered: October 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I'm looking to buy straight unfiltered wvo will be going cross country
May 1st are you still in the oil? Thanks Greatly.

Location: west central Maine | Registered: April 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There doesn't seem to be any activity in this thread.
I'd check another section of the forum for some life.