BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Classified ads  Hop To Forums  Diesel Vehicles for Sale/Wanted    2000 VW Golf TDI "Greasecar" for sale

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2000 VW Golf TDI "Greasecar" for sale
 Login/Join

posted
Vehicle located near Cumberland, MD. Vegetable oil system was installed by GREASECAR in MA. Extra filters, parts, containers, and spare parts included. The Greasecar installation DVD and manual included. I am moving away from WVO and into BIO. GLS four door vehicle has 220K miles but runs strong with no known problems. I paid $5800 for it in 2010 and have used it sparingly over the years but kept it registered and insured as a back-up and emergency vehicle. It has new tires and all other spare parts go with it(window tint kit, shocks, brake pads, recent oil/filter changes, etc.) I would prefer to sell to someone who test drives it so that they see that it is a great deal on a dual fuel TDI. There is rust beginning on rocker panels but in great condition for its age. Retiring and moving so any reasonable offer is considered. My asking price is $1900

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dijon,