BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Classified ads  Hop To Forums  Diesel Vehicles for Sale/Wanted    2002 VW Jetta TDI Turbo - Greasecar conversion

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2002 VW Jetta TDI Turbo - Greasecar conversion
 Login/Join

posted
2002 VW Jetta TDI Turbo 4 doors, automatic transmission, sunroof, roof rack and Greasecar WVO conversion utilizing an aluminum tank in the trunk. It gets 41-44 MPG's and has normal wear with a few light scratches on the paint, one small tear on the seat, besides that it looks really great.

It gets 41-44 MPG's every tank. This is the third WVO vehicle I have owned, and the first one I did not cobble together. This conversion was done by a pro and works flawless. The reason I am selling is we're going electric. I can throw in 20 or so 1-3 micron cone filters.

The vehicle is in Seattle and is $5400, come take it for a test drive.

Pictures at

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/5499053218.html

Or I can send you some, thanks,

jason@wapalco.com

Location: San Juan Islands, WA. | Registered: April 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post