BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Classified ads  Hop To Forums  Diesel Vehicles for Sale/Wanted    For Sale 94 Dodge Ram SVO manual

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For Sale 94 Dodge Ram SVO manual
 Login/Join

posted
It hurts to part with this truck. I bought it in 2006 in Houston TX. I have done a fair bit of work to it since and added a straight veggie oil conversion and a 140 gallon tank for it with an external filter and tons of bells and whistles. The kit came from Greasel.com up in MN. It has a new transfer case, much heavier duty than the OEM one it came with. It runs great, shifts great and 4x4 is strong. It has a new set of tires, also 2 brand new Interstate batteries. The bull bar alone is worth over 2K. It has a great adjustible roof rack and a trailer hitch. It is a work truck and has been used for light duty work. There is a bit of rust in the bed as with any truck from 1994. The oil and fluids have always been changed on time and I have cared for this truck without any plans of ever selling it. This won't last long at this price. No hagglers!

https://asheville.craigslist.org/cto/5608773145.html

Feel free to email me at qualityoflife26@gmail.com

Thanks

Location: Asheville NC | Registered: June 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post