BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Classified ads  Hop To Forums  Diesel Vehicles for Sale/Wanted    1995 Chevy 1500 WVO pickup for sale

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1995 Chevy 1500 WVO pickup for sale
 Login/Join

posted
I am selling my beloved 95 Chevy grease truck, due to the dissolution of my grease coop group. This truck is in decent shape and has been well maintained. $3500.00 or best offer. Runs on both diesel and waste veg oil with over 70,000 miles driven on oil. Two tank system, toggle switch on dash, and monitor gauges in cab. New heads, new injectors, new batteries, topper, hitch, airbag suspension, trailer brake controller, service records available.

Here is a link to my craigslist ad with lots of photos:

http://minneapolis.craigslist..../cto/6041289023.html

If interested, click the reply button on Craigslist - I will get back to you quickly as I need to move this truck soon!

Location: St. Paul, MN | Registered: March 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
this is very good looking car. For sure i will sent this to a friend that wanted this kind of car. I also recommended that you buy research chemicals form the rc vendor qualityresearchchemical. i have been ordering there for some time now and its inexpensive. Its secure, safe and discrete delivery