BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Classified ads  Hop To Forums  Diesel Vehicles for Sale/Wanted    2002 WVO Ford F-250

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2002 WVO Ford F-250
 Login/Join

posted
I am selling my 2002 Ford F250, super duty crew cab, 8'bed, the Grease system is from Grease car and Deep fried rides help me do the install, I am selling as I don't drive enough any more to use the system an just don't have the room or time for my grease station. the truck was having an issue w getting power, I pulled the gas tank & replaced the filter inside the tank & it seems to run fine now. This is pretty common as it happened to my previous f-250. the truck has 295000 miles on it, mostly highway as I used to commute 100 miles daily for work. It does have some dents & scratches and both side mirrors need to be replaced, there pretty cheap on amazon if you install your self. the AC works intermittently, spent $1100 on ac 2 years ago, I think the clutch is acting up as it cycles on & off a lot. The grease system is currently not working, it needs a new sv98 solenoid, I have not been running on grease for the past year for the reasons I mentioned. I would suggest replacing the sv98 solenoids with the new sv200 solenoids from grease car as they claim that the sv200 never need to be cleaned out, I cleaned the sv98 solenoids ounce a year.
Asking $6000
It is located in Daphne Al.
sock filters, grease car inline filters, WVO transfer pump, new 14' transfer pump hoses, have 100gal WVO tank I used for picking up grease
Hope Pics attach, if not let me know & I can e-mail to you

Imagephoto_5.JPG (40 Kb, 7 downloads)