Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Methanol
 Login/Join

posted
Where can I get methanol in Alabama? Preferably around Montgomery.

96 Ram 2500 2WD running 90/10 WVO/RUG, 2 tank system, 10 plate FPHE
99 VW Beetle 5 speed, single tank B100
82 GMC P/U 6.2 running 85/15 WVO/RUG (Sold)

Location: Central Alabama | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use Duda Diesel near Huntsville @ www.dudadiesel.com
but freight charges will kill you. I have also used
Industrial Chemical in Birmingham @
www.industrialchem.com.
It would be worth it to you to pick it up in person and save the freight.

Good Luck
Tom

1999 K3500 Dually with a new AMG 6.5TD turned up a bit by John Kennedy
Chevy DMax Totaled thanks to a 20 year old in a Mustang
Mercedes 300CDT
John Deere
On B99.?

Location: Decatur, Al | Registered: September 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you drive down to south florida I will give you the 3 drums I have on my side yard. (55 gallon blue poly drums) full. I will also give you grease to drive home 30 gallons. But you have to figure out how to get them into the truck and you have to bring me some local micro brew beer from your neck of the wood preferable something I can not get in south florida. I also have a full bag of flakes KOH.

Bob

Robert
In Fort Lauderdale running a 2006 Jeep Liberty CRD 2 veg tanks HOH 2 upgraded greasecar vavles 3/8 fuel line 5/8 heater line HOH Hose wrapped filter. Injector Line heater on the Common Rail. 2nd car 2005 Mercedes CDI, Raw Power fuel pump, 36 gallon veg tank in trunk coolant heated HOH, rubber hose wrapped fuel filter, FPHE, 3 greasecar valves, Common rail line heater.

Location: Ft Lauderdale, FL | Registered: June 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
2013 Sponsor
posted Hide Post
There has got to be a circle track there, call them and ask who sells it.

Rick

Location: Cowboy Country | Registered: December 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post