BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Other uses for Glycerine by-product    Need help urgently!

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need help urgently!
 Login/Join

posted
Hi everyone,

My name is Louis, and I'm from Surabaya, Indonesia. In July 2009 ago me and my friend purchased a glycerin burner from a local company in the States called Alterheat, and our contact person there is called Rick Krystowski. We paid the money in full in July 22, 2009 as Rick stated that it would be delivered no later than 5 days after payment is made.

At first he told us that there was a problem with the tank, had to made a new one, so delivery is a bit delayed. However, lately it was almost impossible to contact Rick and there wasn't any information on when he can actually send the burner. We are at lost right now. We need help if there's any user here who happens to live in his area, to help us ask him what's going on. Actually if he cannot deliver the burner, we would just want our money back. Here is his contact information, and here's a copy of recent posting by him (which to us is a bit weird, considering he never return our calls, and yet still making post in forum). Thank you!

PS: Rick, if you happen to read this forum, I'm sorry that I have to bring our matters publicly. You leave me no choice but to do this. So please contact me back.

http://biodiesel.infopop.cc/ev...39605551/m/696103052

Rick Krystowski
AlterHeat Co Ltd.
5795 Fayette Road
New London, OH 44851
Cell 419.681.6885
www.glycerinburners.com

Location: Surabaya, Indonesia | Registered: September 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
so no one can help me????? man really didn't expect this happened.. i thought buying something from local company in USA is safe...

Location: Surabaya, Indonesia | Registered: September 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You might have to re-post it . The way it comes up to the forum it does't mention anything about the alterheat glycerin burner until its opened up.

Location: western new york | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well best get a hold of the authorities where he lives and explain your situation to them that you purchased some equipment from him and you did not receive any delivery of said equipment they will be able to tell you what you can do.

quote:
Originally posted by Murphy: In short, this place is like a multi-dimensional bull$hit detector on steroids

Location: In the Pacific Somewhere | Registered: January 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That sucks

Location: New Zealand | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Louis, have you gotten any satisfaction yet?

Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Louis, I looked up the address on Google maps and it appears to be a farm.

Location: Nimbin Australia | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
THIS GUY IS A SCAM ARTEST HE RIPPED ME OFF. BUT NOT WITH A PURCHASE IT WAS DOG BREEDING HOW SAD I HAVE ALL HIS INFO IF YOU WANT IT LET ME KNOW HE SHOULD BE STOPPED!!!!!!!!!