BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Other uses for Glycerine by-product    Ultrasonic cleaner

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ultrasonic cleaner
 Login/Join

posted
I dropped off some glycerine liquid soap as thanks for a small job at a watch / jewellery / goldsmith outfit. Within a week they ordered 5 litres more. It seems they ran out of a commercial product used in their ultrasonic baths and dumped in some glycerine soap with reported fantastic results. No more ammonia pong around the workshop.

posted Hide Post
Yup, jewellry cleaner. My wife has been doing that for years now. Says it does the job better than anything else. She actually gets the lather up and uses that to clean and polish.

(Johann, email me,I'm still interested in that project you were working for Lather!)

** Biodiesel Glycerine Soap - The Guide
- on 5 continents helping people make & sell soap from the Biodiesel Glycerine.

Location: :-) Great White North eh ? | Registered: December 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post